Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Memories of Italy 2011

The finer things in life, Oh, That would be the man in the background! This was one of many statues we saw in our travels of Italy. What is that crazy woman doing? Venice! I Love that city, this is where our adventures began. Did I ever dream I would have the oppertunity to see the Grand Canal and take a boat ride out to Morano Island? Yes, we all bought treasures. In our travels, we were lookiing for the Spanish Steps. How did we manage to get a picture of "The Girls" without a huge crowd in the background. I know, we are not the famous people we were pretending to be with our sunglasses!. Kelli, Ruth, Katrina, Kalenn, and Paula. Just the regulars. This trip is way too fun! Did I say it was a trip of a lifetime, even though I have been there before? Roman Collisium in the background proves that we really were on a dream vacation, thanks to Dad! As we point to the heavens! And many thanks to our wonderful Mom. It was fun seeing her have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment